One of the best ways to relax and ground yourself?

There is nothing more grounding, calming and relaxing to me than a long walk along  the nature..Few days ago we went to Nuuksio national park that is about half an hour drive from our home and I could finally have my nature-walk.

There is nothing like this blissful connection with The Mother Earth and yourself.


Nuuksio National Park

It really is a blessing to have this large, green national park so close to our home. When I step into the woods all my senses starts to wake up differently. I hear the birds singing, I smell the green grass and the plants and trees around me, I see clearly all the amazing autumn colors around me and I feel, I feel the moment! Nothing else is important 
anymore. The chatter of the mind fades away, the big important thing you just thought about ceases to be so important or urgent or whatever it was just a moment ago.

                                                
                                                                     Nuuksio National Park

Being in the arms of the nature puts things in perspective. Just that exact moment between your Self and the nature is important and if you let it happen you are starting to merge with the nature, you feel that this is the place that you are originally coming from and this is the place where you belong to.
                               
                                                                  Nuuksio National Park

As I was living before several years in a large metropolitan city I remember how I sometimes missed my connecting-time with the nature. And how I used to go to big parks or other green areas to do these connecting walks as often as I could. But sometimes I started to feel too much distance between me and the nature, a kind of an urge to spend time in a smaller natural places. 
                                                 
                                                                   Nuuksio National Park

Now days the stress levels of big cities feels just too heavy for me, even if I am just visiting the place it might start to wear me down very fast. And that is when I hear the call of the nature again inside of me. Yoga means a union, union between everyone and everything that is, as after all, we are all the same. We all come from the same place and we are all privileged to enjoy the endless abundance of our shared Mother Earth. So, lets not forget to do so.
                                               
                                                           Nuuksio National Park

It doesn't cost anything (or maybe the bus/metro fare) to get yourself to the closest green area of your home and just start walking and connecting, opening your senses to what is. Just to be and to feel, to see and to hear the free of charge concert of the awesome nature around you. So, lets just start to do it more often since right now! 

                                               
                                                           Nuuksio National Park

Gladly In Nuuksio national park there is some hiking paths where you can also go with the stroller or wheelchair. So, it was perfect for us to take our baby with us to enjoy the nature. Next I will blog about her name party and by the request I will write about ways to start your yoga practice after the delivery. I hope you all have a beautiful, happy  weekend ahead! It was snowing first time today in Southern Finland 🌞

                             ðŸ’–Jutta  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun salutations prenatal yoga sequence

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART II

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART I