SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART II

                       



Hola a todos! This is the second part of our holidays in Canary Islands. Again I will let the pictures speak their language. It was just amazing to be able to escape the winter in Finland to these beautiful islands for 5 weeks full of sunshine and warmth.


I loved to practice yoga by the swimming-pool of our bungalow.   



Parivrtta Trikonasana 


My favorite part of the breakfast was freshly squeezed orange juice 


We stayed one week in these bungalows behind me. It was wonderful to have a little garden of our own and the swimming-pool in our use. 


Hugging trees at Puerto Rico, we went there to spend a day at the beach.


Me and our baby at the dunes - she had her nap in her Manduca baby carrier while I had a nice walk along the shore.  




It seemed as we were in Sahara desert at the dunes.



Eka pada rajakapotasana



You can see beautiful Bougainvillea around the islands  


"Surfing" in Las Palmas playground..Actually the real surfers where just behind me at Playa de Las Canteras : )   



Happy days by the pool of our hotel 


It was almost 6km walk along the beach from Playa del Ingles to Maspalomas lighthouse and when walking one can also admire the dunes at the other side.



My favorite lunch was this huge, fresh salad at Cafe de Colon, a lovely place to have a lunch next to the lighthouse of Maspalomas.


                                                   Cafe de Colon had nice beach views.




Fresh papaya was delicious part of my breakfast and our baby also really liked the puree I made her of papaya and other fresh and delicious fruits of the islands.


Ardha Utkatasana


                                               Me and my baby in Puerto de Mogan beach


                                  A view of the sea and dunes of Gran Canaria at sunset.


Our last week we stayed next to  San Agustin in one of these beautiful bungalows by the beach.  


My parents and my sister's family joined us for our last few weeks in Canary Islands. It was so nice to have some help from my mom with our baby as my partner had to return earlier to work in Finland.

                                                         
                                                                    San Agustin beach.

When we got back to Finland the difference in weather was huge; it was snowing and freezing cold here. It was nice to be back home after five weeks traveling and changing accommodation every week. I realized that it was quite easy to travel with our five months old baby Jolanda; she was such a happy and curious little traveler always smiling to the people who seemed to love little babies. It would be nice to read your experiences about traveling with your baby. Where did you go, how old was your baby, how did it go etc.? Next I will post some yoga related stuff - I am teaching yoga again regularly and it has been wonderful! I wish you all wonderful rest of the week, its been so sunny and lots of snow to do winter sports in Finland this week - hope it will continue  😍

                                         Jutta
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun salutations prenatal yoga sequence

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART I