OUR BABY IS HERE

Our baby was born 15.8 and is now one month old. That is of course the reason why I haven't been posting anything for a while. I am happy to tell you that she is healthy and happy little baby who likes to smile a lot. This has been the biggest change I have ever experienced in my life and every day is full of little miracles and new things to learn about my baby and myself. There is no words to describe what motherhood has felt like, but surely it includes a full scale of feelings and sentiments, some of them, I had no idea that even existed before. However, pure happiness and love is on top every time I even look at our little baby. The picture below is taken by a baby photographer who came to our home and took some adorable pictures of our little one. 
Picture by: Julius Kinnunen, if you are interested to have your baby photographed you can contact him via julius.kinnunen@videokonttori.fi



Me and my baby few days after getting home from the hospital.

Our family members and close ones brought beautiful gifts, cards and flowers to our little princess.

Delicious lasagna made by the aunt of our baby. It was so nice that grandmothers, aunts and friends who came to visit us to see the baby also cooked for us or brought some food with them. After giving birth it was very important for me to be able to rest and gather some strength so that I could nurse my baby.  

In this picture our baby is 11 days old and everything was so new for her and myself. Everyday has been full of amazement with her. 💕 

First time strolling outdoors with my baby, we went to the port nearby our home. She likes sleeping outside in her pram.

I will soon post about healthy breakfast during the pregnancy and when nursing. I hope you all have a lovely autumn! What a sunny, beautiful day it has been today in Finland, right now I am writing outdoors in a lovely terrace at the seaside 😎  

Comments

  1. Paljon onnea vauvasta. Itsellä on 13.8 syntynyt poika. Joogailin äitiysjoogaa paljon odotusaikana yogaialla ja mietinkin aina että taidetaan mennä suht samoilla viikoilla ;) Jään seurailemaan mitä tänne kirjoittelet. Olis kiintoisaa tietää, miten joogaharrastusta voisi jatkaa nyt synnytyksen jälkeen, mitä ei vielä pitäisi tehdä jne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydämelliset kiitokset Saija! Paljon onnea myös teidän perheelle poikavauvan johdosta. Kyllä vain, suunilleen samoilla raskausviikoilla taidettiin mennä. Meidän pikkuinen syntyi 15.8 : ) Raskauden aikana huomasin selkeästi joogan hyödyt ja bloggasinkin aiheeseen liittyen myös Yogaian blogissa. Olen synnytyksen jälkeen pikkuhiljaa palannut joogaharjoitusten pariin ja postaan aiheesta mielelläni tänne blogiini lähiaikoina. Sitä ennen tulossa muutama bloggaus mm. nimijuhliin liittyen .Oikein ihanaa vauva-aikaa ja onnellisia hymyjä toivottelen teille! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sun salutations prenatal yoga sequence

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART II

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART I