HOW TO NOT WASTE MONEY ON MATERNITY CLOTHES

I really needed some new clothes as my belly was growing and our holidays in Mallorca in  Cala d'or were about to start soon. I didn't want to spend too much money on maternity clothes but I really wanted some fresh, new, summery clothes to wear after a long winter period. I had been wearing the same old jeans and blouse combo already way too long during my pregnancy time. Solution was a flea market, the best one I know in Finland for ladies-wear is Siivouspäivä flea market http://siivouspaiva.com/en/everyday and the best spot is in Kallio in Karhupuisto. Below few of my travel outfits that I spent only few euros to get from the flea market. Besides that I really liked a lot these clothes and how economic it was to get them, I find it wonderful that it is possible to be so ecological as I will sell them next time to some future mums to be or to some ladies that want to buy bigger size clothes to wear.    


 This t-shirt was nice to wear during the evening with a long skirt that I also bought from the flea market for few euros. I also liked to wear this shirt at the beach with my bikini and shorts during the day.


This orange dress is from Zara and I bought it for 3 euros from the flea market. It is made of a very nice stretching fabric, I love the bright color of it and I was wearing it already before our holiday trip in a yearly World Village Festival www.maailmakylassa.fi/english/home that is organized in Helsinki in Kaisaniemi Park at the end of the May. The festival is all about multiculturalism and it is open to all. It is a meeting place that is offering different tastes and music of different cultures.The festival has been organized since 1995. 


This nice piece that I am using as a dress and a shirt with jeans or tights is from Allsaints and I got it also for few euros from the flea market. Besides that the dress is made of a very stretching fabric and it still fits me very well during my 9th month of pregnancy. I think that it will be a perfect nursing shirt as it is a one shoulder dress. This picture is taken in a beautiful Valdemossa village that is located in the hills of the Tramuntana range, about 17 km from Palma.


This tube dress from the flea market cost me one euro and it was perfect during the hot summer days in Mallorca. In the picture we where having a little break to get to know one of the beautiful Calas of the island as we did a boat trip that took us from one bay to another. The trip started from Cala d'or that had a lovely beach of white sand and turquoise water to swim in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun salutations prenatal yoga sequence

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART II

SUNNY DAYS AND YOGA AT CANARY ISLANDS PART I